- “That they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me.” [John 17:21-23]
- “Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it.” [1 Corinthians 12:27]
- “And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.” [Hebrews 10:24-25] Continue reading “21 Steps to Biblical Fellowship”
Here are three links that will (hopefully) inform, inspire and encourage you today. Enjoy;
- In ABORTION AND THE GOSPEL, Russell Moore discusses how abortion is really a Gospel issue. He highlights the fact that most people who carry out abortions are actually Pro-Life. They are conservative, Christians who believe that abortion is murder. Still, they go ahead and do it. Why? Read and find out.
- If you’re a regular visitor at this blog, you’ve probably noticed that I tend to put a lot of emphasis on knowing “the right things” about God and knowing them in “the right way”, which may have ended up making Christianity look a bit too complicated and intellectual. I hope this post, HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO KNOW? by Michael Horton, will encourage you by dispelling many misconceptions about how much one needs to know to be considered a true convert.
- Finally, JESUS WAS A DIRTY, DIRTY GOD is a fresh look by Johnnie Moore, on the humanity of Christ, and why this should encourage rather than discourage us. “In Jesus we meet a Savior who understood the desire to sleep just a few more hours, and who had to control his temper sometimes. In Jesus we find a God we can relate to because he chose to relate to us.”
Enjoy your reading and have a blessed day.